Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Comics about and with cars and races
#1

Ever since I was a young boy I loved comics. In the weekly they would print 2 pages of a story and then you had to wait for a whole week before you could read the next 2 pages. Sun 

One of the stories would be about Michel Vaillant, this is how I got into cars and racing at a young age.
Now I have the complete collection, numbers 1 to 75 and all the issues from the next series.

But I though that there should be more, so I searched the web. Found a couple of very nice comic books I didn’t know. Translated from French to Dutch, insiders know France is the pinnacle of comics.

Here the 4 I just bought. Maybe you have some as well?

The first one is a story that is situated at the Nürnberg Ring:
   

The second one is about a mechanic that meets a wannabe team owner.
   

The third one is about Porsches great victories (part 1)
   

The fourth one is about the Ferrari vs. Ford battle
   
[+] 4 members Like Henk's post
Quote


Messages In This Thread
Comics about and with cars and races - by Henk - 4th-May-21, 06:33 PM
RE: Comics about and with cars and races - by JasonB - 4th-May-21, 07:19 PM
RE: Comics about and with cars and races - by BAracer - 5th-May-21, 08:26 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)