3rd-May-21, 07:16 PM
I'm off to eBay / Facebook to search for some treasure...
Alan's guidelines look good to me
We could make it a rolling project. A weekend-event, then back to base for repairs, upgrades etc... then another weekend event somewhere else - if and when someone else fancies hosting... and so it continues (£3 postage each way). When the UK Slot Car Festival returns, surreptitiously nab a track when no-one's looking... and we compete mano-a-mano... And I'm sure there's plenty of silliness possible in between, including other proxies...
Alan's guidelines look good to me
We could make it a rolling project. A weekend-event, then back to base for repairs, upgrades etc... then another weekend event somewhere else - if and when someone else fancies hosting... and so it continues (£3 postage each way). When the UK Slot Car Festival returns, surreptitiously nab a track when no-one's looking... and we compete mano-a-mano... And I'm sure there's plenty of silliness possible in between, including other proxies...

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)