1st-May-21, 01:40 PM
Anthony,
Those are looking great!
Chris Walker is the best builder I've ever met. But a man can only have 10 out of 10 on the fun factor scale. I can't hold a candle to Chris's builds. But I am having fun getting away with what I'm getting away with. Like green Chaparrals. If you know what I mean?
My inspiration for the next 2D isn't white either.
You look like you're having 10 out of 10 on the fun factor scale. Congrats!
I look forward to seeing your progress.
Ken
Those are looking great!
Chris Walker is the best builder I've ever met. But a man can only have 10 out of 10 on the fun factor scale. I can't hold a candle to Chris's builds. But I am having fun getting away with what I'm getting away with. Like green Chaparrals. If you know what I mean?

My inspiration for the next 2D isn't white either.
You look like you're having 10 out of 10 on the fun factor scale. Congrats!
I look forward to seeing your progress.

Ken

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)