Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Tuning "Don'ts" for Newbies
#4

Hmmm, a recognise a few things in there. I came last in all my first races in December 2019 and there hasn't been a club night since...how heavy is that on my shoulders! 

I like the fact that 'must get some tools' come after the third attempt at tuning.

Whist there does seem to be a recognised set of dos and don'ts with tuning, I think there is still a place for experimental thinking and the re-evaluation of old ideas.

I love puttering with gears
Quote


Messages In This Thread
Tuning "Don'ts" for Newbies - by Nonfractal - 28th-Apr-21, 01:20 PM
RE: Tuning "Don'ts" for Newbies - by Qman - 28th-Apr-21, 05:15 PM
Albion - by Albion - 29th-Apr-21, 04:20 AM
RE: Tuning "Don'ts" for Newbies - by BAracer - 29th-Apr-21, 06:55 AM
RE: Tuning "Don'ts" for Newbies - by woodcote - 29th-Apr-21, 09:00 AM
RE: Tuning "Don'ts" for Newbies - by CMOTD - 1st-May-21, 01:47 PM
RE: Tuning "Don'ts" for Newbies - by slotloco - 2nd-May-21, 05:06 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by tatter06
26th-Nov-21, 09:19 PM
Last Post by Savage GT
9th-Sep-21, 07:37 AM
Last Post by BAracer
1st-Feb-20, 10:41 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)