25th-Apr-21, 02:23 PM
Late night/early morning baby settling sessions have resulting in several new cars over the past few days
A McLaren P1 in bright bright yellow
Another 911, this time an Autoart 997 road version in red
A mk1 Mexico Escort in white
And a Diecast VW T6 camper to convert
I really need to stop taking the phone in with me when I’m getting him back to sleep!!
I also stripped down to clean the McLaren MP4 yesterday and was surprised to see a fully kitted out interior behind the blacked out glass albeit without a driver. Surprised they went to the effort and then black it out
Rob
A McLaren P1 in bright bright yellow
Another 911, this time an Autoart 997 road version in red
A mk1 Mexico Escort in white
And a Diecast VW T6 camper to convert
I really need to stop taking the phone in with me when I’m getting him back to sleep!!
I also stripped down to clean the McLaren MP4 yesterday and was surprised to see a fully kitted out interior behind the blacked out glass albeit without a driver. Surprised they went to the effort and then black it out
Rob

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)