Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Ford RS Sierra Cosworth.
#3

(20th-Apr-21, 08:47 PM)Snakedoctor Wrote:  ...
I'm currently trying to restore some old cars.
I know it's easier probably buying a complete car, but I want to complete all parts of my bits and pieces cars.
...

Good luck with that. The usual outcome is that you end up with more cars needing bits.

Leo

Forum Precepts:  Don't hijack or divert topics - create a new one.   Don't feed the Troll.    http://www.scuderiaturini.com
[+] 1 member Likes Scuderia_Turini's post
Quote


Messages In This Thread
Ford RS Sierra Cosworth. - by Snakedoctor - 20th-Apr-21, 08:47 PM
RE: Ford RS Sierra Cosworth. - by autoavia - 21st-Apr-21, 12:57 PM
RE: Ford RS Sierra Cosworth. - by Scuderia_Turini - 21st-Apr-21, 01:29 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Anthony B
17th-May-20, 12:33 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)