Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Ford RS Sierra Cosworth.
#1

Hi guys, I'm after some help and advice on some parts.
I'm currently trying to restore some old cars.
I know it's easier probably buying a complete car, but I want to complete all parts of my bits and pieces cars.

I'm starting with a vintage C169 Cosworth Monroe (in yellow).
I have the body part number L6730
Floor pan L7213.
I'm looking for part numbers for the windscreen and the drivers cockpit.
The wheels, tyres motors questions to follow.

Once built this car will be racing hopefully more competitively than when it was first built.

Thanks for your help in advance.
Quote


Messages In This Thread
Ford RS Sierra Cosworth. - by Snakedoctor - 20th-Apr-21, 08:47 PM
RE: Ford RS Sierra Cosworth. - by autoavia - 21st-Apr-21, 12:57 PM
RE: Ford RS Sierra Cosworth. - by Scuderia_Turini - 21st-Apr-21, 01:29 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Anthony B
17th-May-20, 12:33 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)