20th-Apr-21, 01:48 PM
Once upon a time ...
I was following the 1968 London-Sydney Marathon and there was a Vauxhall Ventora competing. As my folks were Vauxhall buyers, I was a fan of Ventoras and had an Airfix Vauxhall Victor estate car. I got a second estate car and modified it to be a saloon, so that I had a Ventora rally car and suitable service barge (running on Revell chassis).
These are long lost but a while ago, I purchased replacements from Pendle Sot Racing. Sadly no progress has been made since.
The saloon has obviously morphed from the Airfix estate car in the same way that I did back in the day.
Leo
These are of course both Vauxhall Victors.
I was following the 1968 London-Sydney Marathon and there was a Vauxhall Ventora competing. As my folks were Vauxhall buyers, I was a fan of Ventoras and had an Airfix Vauxhall Victor estate car. I got a second estate car and modified it to be a saloon, so that I had a Ventora rally car and suitable service barge (running on Revell chassis).
These are long lost but a while ago, I purchased replacements from Pendle Sot Racing. Sadly no progress has been made since.
The saloon has obviously morphed from the Airfix estate car in the same way that I did back in the day.
Leo
These are of course both Vauxhall Victors.
Forum Precepts: Don't hijack or divert topics - create a new one. Don't feed the Troll. http://www.scuderiaturini.com

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)