17th-May-19, 12:15 PM
(17th-May-19, 10:33 AM)abie321 Wrote: Brian - looks great - what interior detail kits are those? I have some interior bits from a toy set I bought in the early nougties, but they don't seem to be anywhere near the quality you have there!They are Fujimi 'garage and tools'. Officially 1/24 scale but nearly all are suitable for 1/32. There is a very old thread on SFI about them which shows the size comparison. LINK
I am not sure if they are still made but they do pop up on eBay, often at silly prices. As always you just have to be patient till one comes along at the right price. I paid a tenner for mine but some while ago, retail is over £20 I think.
This set is actually part of a whole series called "Garage & Tools" - there is also a garage on its own, a set of mechanics and others in the series - sellers often don't make it clear which one they are selling, the box art can be misleading and you can end up with the wrong set. Study the description and photos very carefully and make sure you are buying the right one.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)