14th-Apr-21, 07:09 PM
For my two 4 lane layouts I cheated and purchased a Beugler pin striping tool
Very easy to use, after a bit of practice, and I was impressed with the results.
I used a little tin of good old Humbrol white paint, and practiced on some scrap cardboard until I was brave enough to move onto the tracks.....
The hardest bit was getting a Beugler pin striper at a decent price. There are usually a few on ebay, but it took me a couple of months of searching to obtain a used one for a sensible price. They are American, but very good, and of course you can always sell them back on after you have finished...
Very easy to use, after a bit of practice, and I was impressed with the results.
I used a little tin of good old Humbrol white paint, and practiced on some scrap cardboard until I was brave enough to move onto the tracks.....
The hardest bit was getting a Beugler pin striper at a decent price. There are usually a few on ebay, but it took me a couple of months of searching to obtain a used one for a sensible price. They are American, but very good, and of course you can always sell them back on after you have finished...

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)