Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Adding road lines?
#1

I am new to this forum. i’m building a lot of scenery around my track and I want my track look authentic.  my straightaways are OK, but I wanna know how you guys are able to put road lines on the curved parts of the track. I would like this to be accurate and as true to scale as possible.  

I thought about pinstriping, but I’m worried about the tape crumbling up on the 90° curves.

Anyone have anything to throw in?
[+] 1 member Likes nelsonmay's post
Quote


Messages In This Thread
Adding road lines? - by nelsonmay - 14th-Apr-21, 10:30 AM
RE: Adding road lines? - by rallyhub - 14th-Apr-21, 10:57 AM
RE: Adding road lines? - by CMOTD - 14th-Apr-21, 11:28 AM
RE: Adding road lines? - by Cgyracer - 14th-Apr-21, 04:16 PM
RE: Adding road lines? - by Gpa113 - 14th-Apr-21, 07:09 PM
RE: Adding road lines? - by pfuetze - 19th-Apr-21, 05:40 PM
RE: Adding road lines? - by Mitch58 - 20th-Apr-21, 05:42 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)