Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Lint Roller Track Cleaner
#13

(5th-Apr-21, 10:14 PM)Scuderia_Turini Wrote:  Hello Kevin,
I would see Clubs as being prime users of a track-cleaning vehicle so the cost aspect would not be such a problem. Other potential customers would be people who have large home layouts and the cost-benefit consideration would be less of a problem to such people.  Obviously, people who have small home layouts (like me!) would not find a high-ish cost appealing.

The reality of course is that you are unlikely to make a fortune selling slot-car track cleaning vehicles and there is no point in selling/providing them at a loss.

Leo
Leo,

All great points! I think I might attempt to sell it as partially assembled with out the electronics and tires. I really would like everyone to have one because it makes cleaning so much easier. I personally think that is the only way I can sell it for a reasonable price. I am definitely not looking to get rich but do want to cover my time doing it. Thank you for your input, I truly appreciate it!

Kevin
[+] 2 members Like Krpepe's post
Quote


Messages In This Thread
Lint Roller Track Cleaner - by Krpepe - 2nd-Apr-21, 11:32 PM
RE: Lint Roller Track Cleaner - by JasonB - 3rd-Apr-21, 12:12 AM
RE: Lint Roller Track Cleaner - by Krpepe - 3rd-Apr-21, 01:54 AM
RE: Lint Roller Track Cleaner - by Scuderia_Turini - 3rd-Apr-21, 04:00 PM
RE: Lint Roller Track Cleaner - by Krpepe - 3rd-Apr-21, 08:38 PM
RE: Lint Roller Track Cleaner - by Nonfractal - 5th-Apr-21, 08:28 PM
RE: Lint Roller Track Cleaner - by Krpepe - 10th-Apr-21, 05:10 PM
RE: Lint Roller Track Cleaner - by KensRedZed - 3rd-Apr-21, 05:50 PM
RE: Lint Roller Track Cleaner - by Krpepe - 3rd-Apr-21, 08:40 PM
RE: Lint Roller Track Cleaner - by Bon_Slott - 3rd-Apr-21, 08:53 PM
RE: Lint Roller Track Cleaner - by Krpepe - 3rd-Apr-21, 09:45 PM
RE: Lint Roller Track Cleaner - by Scuderia_Turini - 5th-Apr-21, 10:14 PM
RE: Lint Roller Track Cleaner - by Krpepe - 10th-Apr-21, 05:15 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Scuderia_Turini
14th-Apr-19, 10:45 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)