Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Lint Roller Track Cleaner
#10

(3rd-Apr-21, 08:38 PM)Krpepe Wrote:  
(3rd-Apr-21, 04:00 PM)Scuderia_Turini Wrote:  Every time I see someone showing one of these, I wonder why a manufacturer has not produced one. (I know there was a small manufacturer who did offer one but it vanished quickly)

The IKEA lint-rollers are a global product these days so one based on those would be quite popular.
If I recall correctly, the offered unit could automatically run on batteries or track-power to cover situations where the track is really dusty/dirty.

Leo
Leo,

I actually have a design to use the ikea lint rollers and would gladly consider selling this. The main problem that I see is cost.

Kevin

Kevin,
Instead of thinking in terms of selling complete units, why not look at alternatives?
You could sell the 3d parts only and leave everything else to the buyer. 
I don't know any slotters who don't have a box full of of tyres and motors. 

Or
List the design on shapeways? 
Alan W
[+] 2 members Like Nonfractal's post
Quote


Messages In This Thread
Lint Roller Track Cleaner - by Krpepe - 2nd-Apr-21, 11:32 PM
RE: Lint Roller Track Cleaner - by JasonB - 3rd-Apr-21, 12:12 AM
RE: Lint Roller Track Cleaner - by Krpepe - 3rd-Apr-21, 01:54 AM
RE: Lint Roller Track Cleaner - by Scuderia_Turini - 3rd-Apr-21, 04:00 PM
RE: Lint Roller Track Cleaner - by Krpepe - 3rd-Apr-21, 08:38 PM
RE: Lint Roller Track Cleaner - by Nonfractal - 5th-Apr-21, 08:28 PM
RE: Lint Roller Track Cleaner - by Krpepe - 10th-Apr-21, 05:10 PM
RE: Lint Roller Track Cleaner - by KensRedZed - 3rd-Apr-21, 05:50 PM
RE: Lint Roller Track Cleaner - by Krpepe - 3rd-Apr-21, 08:40 PM
RE: Lint Roller Track Cleaner - by Bon_Slott - 3rd-Apr-21, 08:53 PM
RE: Lint Roller Track Cleaner - by Krpepe - 3rd-Apr-21, 09:45 PM
RE: Lint Roller Track Cleaner - by Scuderia_Turini - 5th-Apr-21, 10:14 PM
RE: Lint Roller Track Cleaner - by Krpepe - 10th-Apr-21, 05:15 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Scuderia_Turini
14th-Apr-19, 10:45 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)