Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Sam Tordoff’s Porsche 356
#5

Nice looking model. 

 I tried a 356 in our Ninco class but it kept keeling over in the corners regardless of how much weight I put on the chassis. It wouldn't have been easy to sell on as I had to butcher the motor mount to fit the motor allowed by our club rules so I bought  3d chassis from Angelo Amato a few weeks ago and will convert it for CSCRA racing when I have finished some of my other projects.
[+] 1 member Likes autoavia's post
Quote


Messages In This Thread
Sam Tordoff’s Porsche 356 - by Reeves - 2nd-Apr-21, 11:56 PM
RE: Sam Tordoff’s Porsche 356 - by Reeves - 3rd-Apr-21, 12:02 AM
RE: Sam Tordoff’s Porsche 356 - by Top Down - 3rd-Apr-21, 06:20 AM
RE: Sam Tordoff’s Porsche 356 - by Top Down - 3rd-Apr-21, 06:21 AM
RE: Sam Tordoff’s Porsche 356 - by autoavia - 3rd-Apr-21, 08:30 AM
RE: Sam Tordoff’s Porsche 356 - by Reeves - 4th-Apr-21, 11:05 PM
RE: Sam Tordoff’s Porsche 356 - by KensRedZed - 3rd-Apr-21, 05:48 PM
RE: Sam Tordoff’s Porsche 356 - by Reeves - 4th-Apr-21, 11:19 PM
RE: Sam Tordoff’s Porsche 356 - by Reeves - 5th-Apr-21, 04:33 AM
RE: Sam Tordoff’s Porsche 356 - by rallyhub - 5th-Apr-21, 06:58 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Kevan
5th-Nov-25, 09:12 AM
Last Post by RustySS
8th-Nov-20, 12:58 AM
Last Post by Scuderia_Turini
7th-Nov-19, 12:21 AM
Last Post by Kevan
25th-Apr-19, 11:55 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)