2nd-Apr-21, 11:56 PM
I have a small collection of Ninco Classic Porsche 356’s.
There all nice except for one...
The red rally nr 11, really don’t like it.
A few weeks ago I came across a video of Goodwood Revival about Sam Tordoff’s Porsche, after seeing this I came up with the idea of building a replica of the car and use the red one as donor car.
I started building 2-3 weeks ago, today it’s nearly finished except for the decals.
So I like to share some pictures of the build
There all nice except for one...
The red rally nr 11, really don’t like it.
A few weeks ago I came across a video of Goodwood Revival about Sam Tordoff’s Porsche, after seeing this I came up with the idea of building a replica of the car and use the red one as donor car.
I started building 2-3 weeks ago, today it’s nearly finished except for the decals.
So I like to share some pictures of the build

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)