30th-Mar-21, 05:28 PM
The next candidate for tweaking and treatment was the ARC Pro Guide. This section turned out to be a massive, unexpected bonus.
I had a vague recollection that I might have made a tentative start on the reformatting before getting sidetracked, but when I looked, I found that I'd actually completed about 95% of the work, and only had a bit more to do.
Obviously that doesn't say much for my memory, but on this occasion, it was a bit of a result.
ARC Pro Guide
I had a vague recollection that I might have made a tentative start on the reformatting before getting sidetracked, but when I looked, I found that I'd actually completed about 95% of the work, and only had a bit more to do.
Obviously that doesn't say much for my memory, but on this occasion, it was a bit of a result.
ARC Pro Guide

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)