30th-Mar-21, 01:22 PM
For me, the sooner I prepare, the longer I have to spot any weakness in the build. So you have prompted me to get my car out into clear sight so I can study it again between work breaks.
Scalextric Honda Civic with PCR chassis
Scaleauto 0.75mm offset anglewinder pod (might go with suspension, not sure...)
15.8mm Slot.it hubs with Uncle Mike's urethanes on the rear. Smaller diameter than I am used to using, but I need to let the need to lower the CoG dictate on this one.
Slot.it 23k S-Can motor with gearing assessed from cars in the recent series
Scaleauto Porsche 991 lexan interior looks like it will be a good fit (non-concors paint/felt tip job, but will try my best for the team)
Slot.it racing guide (which looks to be around 6mm deep)
Lots of fettling
Try and find a wooden track to test it on...
Scalextric Honda Civic with PCR chassis
Scaleauto 0.75mm offset anglewinder pod (might go with suspension, not sure...)
15.8mm Slot.it hubs with Uncle Mike's urethanes on the rear. Smaller diameter than I am used to using, but I need to let the need to lower the CoG dictate on this one.
Slot.it 23k S-Can motor with gearing assessed from cars in the recent series
Scaleauto Porsche 991 lexan interior looks like it will be a good fit (non-concors paint/felt tip job, but will try my best for the team)
Slot.it racing guide (which looks to be around 6mm deep)
Lots of fettling
Try and find a wooden track to test it on...
I love puttering with gears

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)