28th-Mar-21, 12:48 PM
An early start today - the lower loop is connected and it's all working...
I also put almost everything included in the wiring diagram in a 0.55-litre storage box to tidy up the spaghetti...
The green light you can see is on the reverse direction module and I've wired it so when it is shining green the car is ready to go down the hill. I have added a button so I can manually trigger the reverse direction module if the polarity is wrong at the start (like I did at the start of the video).
There are some finishing touches needed on the box - and I have decided to omit the adjustable brake switch - but the track is now plug-in & play anytime I want to run some cars
I also put almost everything included in the wiring diagram in a 0.55-litre storage box to tidy up the spaghetti...
The green light you can see is on the reverse direction module and I've wired it so when it is shining green the car is ready to go down the hill. I have added a button so I can manually trigger the reverse direction module if the polarity is wrong at the start (like I did at the start of the video).
There are some finishing touches needed on the box - and I have decided to omit the adjustable brake switch - but the track is now plug-in & play anytime I want to run some cars

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)