Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Frequent Flyer miles
#3

I’m based in Singapore and use their airline , ALOT, but not for a year. My membership tier renewal was last November. They sent me my gift pack with a note to say that although hadn’t achieved the required miles they had topped up my status and I was good for another year. Back in January I received another note to say they were adding a further year on my tier membership , but no gift pack. 

As per you Virgin experience it’s things like this that folks remember when flying becomes a thing again .
[+] 2 members Like Albion's post
Quote


Messages In This Thread
Frequent Flyer miles - by CMOTD - 26th-Mar-21, 02:04 PM
RE: Frequent Flyer miles - by BAracer - 26th-Mar-21, 02:40 PM
RE: Frequent Flyer miles - by Albion - 27th-Mar-21, 01:51 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)