Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Frequent Flyer miles
#1

Had an email from BA today to inform me that my avios miles were about to expire and they would disappear if I didn't buy a plane ticket soon which could be a bit tricky in present circumstances. This might have been seriously annoying if I had any quantity of them but as my total balance is just 3 miles I wont lose any sleep over it. Rofl 

Contrast that to a recent communication from Virgin Atlantic, where I do have a large stash of miles, which said that they were extending the life of them indefinitely.

Guess which airline I shall be using when things return to some sort of normality?
[+] 2 members Like CMOTD's post
Quote


Messages In This Thread
Frequent Flyer miles - by CMOTD - 26th-Mar-21, 02:04 PM
RE: Frequent Flyer miles - by BAracer - 26th-Mar-21, 02:40 PM
RE: Frequent Flyer miles - by Albion - 27th-Mar-21, 01:51 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)