26th-Mar-21, 07:48 AM
I stopped work on the lexan bodies. Not sure why ?. I have taken Chris's idea and the 2D now resides on a sunny windiwsill. However I am back to resin work and cars that have been on my to do list for years - except for the 330 LMB which is new from Betta and Classic. The Ford is a John Bacon body I have had for 30 years plus.
The 375mm is an awful awful casting from Spain that will require a huge amount of fettling to get it half decent. The counter to that is the 166 is an Ocar casting from about 15 years ago as is one of the best I have ever seen....
The 330 and the J have my interiors test fitted at the moment. The 330 carries an atlas motor and the J a Revell ladder chassis. WIll probably fettle in a Pittman 196b onto that as that combo works very well.
In for a penny as they say......
The 375mm is an awful awful casting from Spain that will require a huge amount of fettling to get it half decent. The counter to that is the 166 is an Ocar casting from about 15 years ago as is one of the best I have ever seen....
The 330 and the J have my interiors test fitted at the moment. The 330 carries an atlas motor and the J a Revell ladder chassis. WIll probably fettle in a Pittman 196b onto that as that combo works very well.
In for a penny as they say......

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)