Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Scalextric Ford GT...the new one!
#10

Leo, I get so focused (no pun intended), the time just flies by!  I have spent 4-5 hours on an image, but usually those are 90% Photoshop corrections.  My wife and I were just in Peru...can you imagine if I had to take the lines off this woman's face?   Drink Beer Ambulance
[Image: lAVNhde.jpg]
[+] 1 member Likes fotodoug's post
Quote


Messages In This Thread
Scalextric Ford GT...the new one! - by fotodoug - 15th-May-19, 03:45 AM
RE: Scalextric Ford GT...the new one! - by Anthony B - 15th-May-19, 07:07 AM
RE: Scalextric Ford GT...the new one! - by Andy Capp - 15th-May-19, 07:55 AM
RE: Scalextric Ford GT...the new one! - by fotodoug - 15th-May-19, 04:43 PM
RE: Scalextric Ford GT...the new one! - by Mr Modifier - 15th-May-19, 07:22 PM
RE: Scalextric Ford GT...the new one! - by fotodoug - 15th-May-19, 08:08 PM
RE: Scalextric Ford GT...the new one! - by Scuderia_Turini - 15th-May-19, 08:58 PM
RE: Scalextric Ford GT...the new one! - by fotodoug - 15th-May-19, 09:08 PM
RE: Scalextric Ford GT...the new one! - by Scuderia_Turini - 15th-May-19, 09:29 PM
RE: Scalextric Ford GT...the new one! - by fotodoug - 15th-May-19, 10:33 PM
RE: Scalextric Ford GT...the new one! - by Anthony B - 16th-May-19, 09:04 AM
RE: Scalextric Ford GT...the new one! - by fotodoug - 17th-May-19, 03:07 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)