21st-Mar-21, 10:36 AM
Hi,
Thank you for your welcome,
Here is the video of the 1st edition :
I'll see where to post the presentation for the 3rd edition.
I'll may be happy to follow you in your rallye "investigations" ;-) I'll inform my French and Spanish friends about your interest. Indead rallye raid is quite popular in Spain. In France we are just a small group of fans - with more and more people interested in. The difficulty is to find tracks. The best may be to build them but it is a lot of work that many people do not want to do. Another solution could come from Rss raceways (JC83).
Have a nice Sunday !
Thank you for your welcome,
Here is the video of the 1st edition :
I'll see where to post the presentation for the 3rd edition.
I'll may be happy to follow you in your rallye "investigations" ;-) I'll inform my French and Spanish friends about your interest. Indead rallye raid is quite popular in Spain. In France we are just a small group of fans - with more and more people interested in. The difficulty is to find tracks. The best may be to build them but it is a lot of work that many people do not want to do. Another solution could come from Rss raceways (JC83).
Have a nice Sunday !

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)