21st-Mar-21, 10:13 AM
I might just open it up later...
I am hoping the SRC people thought about this problem. I suppose it depends what the arc of travel is for the crown gear under different suspension travel scenarios. And not all suspension travel happens concurrently. It might be ok, or as suggested above, it might be better to go 'firm' at the rear to limit movement. But if all bad means is I have to buy a new crown every year, not such a hardship (if I can feel the benefit!).
Let the next Wye Valley Proxy Rally become our test bed/battle ground!
I am hoping the SRC people thought about this problem. I suppose it depends what the arc of travel is for the crown gear under different suspension travel scenarios. And not all suspension travel happens concurrently. It might be ok, or as suggested above, it might be better to go 'firm' at the rear to limit movement. But if all bad means is I have to buy a new crown every year, not such a hardship (if I can feel the benefit!).
Let the next Wye Valley Proxy Rally become our test bed/battle ground!
I love puttering with gears

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)