19th-Mar-21, 04:06 PM
I've been pretty much absent lately as the house move and associated rubbish clearance and packing has taken most of our time. On top of that, the track is gone and I no longer have a workshop so no slot car stuff is going on.
We now have moving dates. Sale here is the 1st June and purchase the 3rd.
How soon after that I can start the new track is anyone's guess as there is quite a bit to do in the new place. I've decided to take the bits of the old track in case I need to get a track together quickly.
What i'm going to need at some stage is someone who knows about timing and lap counting. I've looked, read, been advised and remained totally confused about the whole thing. Being told it's easy is no help when you think that electronics are basically magic.
I suspect that, once a track is up and running, there will be a holiday with free accommodation available in Normandy!
We now have moving dates. Sale here is the 1st June and purchase the 3rd.
How soon after that I can start the new track is anyone's guess as there is quite a bit to do in the new place. I've decided to take the bits of the old track in case I need to get a track together quickly.
What i'm going to need at some stage is someone who knows about timing and lap counting. I've looked, read, been advised and remained totally confused about the whole thing. Being told it's easy is no help when you think that electronics are basically magic.
I suspect that, once a track is up and running, there will be a holiday with free accommodation available in Normandy!

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)