15th-May-19, 04:43 PM
abie321, I rarely use (read NEVER) the on camera flash. I have an led desk lamp that I put a diffuser on to soften the intensity. In the case of the Ford GT, it was a semi-transparent styrofoam packing box that one of my cars was sent in. There is a fair amount of Photoshop involved in cleaning up the dust on the car, scratches, and misc. imperfections. As I've stated before, I try NOT to use anything you can't find in the alley trash. At this point, having photographed in excess of 300 cars, doing something different is a bigger challenge than getting the light right. There are only a certain number of subjects any photographer is interested in, and after nearly 50 years of doing it, doing something different with the ones you are interested in becomes a real challenge..................and slot cars ARE a real challenge!

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)