19th-Mar-21, 03:19 PM
Hi, my name is Tel, and I have a problem ......
When these appeared on the evilbay for auction it was a dilemma because I don't do auctions normally, "buy it now" is my M.O.
But as the postage was only £2 and promised to be combined, I decided to have a go.
Purchased Sunday, courier delivered today £2 for 2 Carrera cars in original boxes, the seller must have taken a hit on that even if it was Hermes !
These will be rebuilt, more or less, as per my other pair.
When these appeared on the evilbay for auction it was a dilemma because I don't do auctions normally, "buy it now" is my M.O.
But as the postage was only £2 and promised to be combined, I decided to have a go.
Purchased Sunday, courier delivered today £2 for 2 Carrera cars in original boxes, the seller must have taken a hit on that even if it was Hermes !
These will be rebuilt, more or less, as per my other pair.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)