Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Scalextric C2464 MkII GT40
#3

Thanks Andy, I’ll keep an eye on his site.

There are a few triple sets on eBay but well out of my price range (and I only really want no 1)

I really need to spot watching films with cars in, it’s costing me a fortune!!  Bigsmile
[+] 1 member Likes 964rh's post
Quote


Messages In This Thread
Scalextric C2464 MkII GT40 - by 964rh - 14th-Mar-21, 01:06 AM
RE: Scalextric C2464 MkII GT40 - by woodcote - 16th-Mar-21, 03:19 PM
RE: Scalextric C2464 MkII GT40 - by 964rh - 17th-Mar-21, 08:20 AM
RE: Scalextric C2464 MkII GT40 - by Nonfractal - 17th-Mar-21, 01:10 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by 964rh
3rd-Feb-23, 09:50 AM
Last Post by 964rh
27th-Jan-23, 07:18 PM
Last Post by Kevan
12th-Oct-22, 12:59 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)