15th-May-19, 07:02 AM
Ok the MOST helpful hint is......................
Get your wife involved
Way back in the day I got my wife to help and she got very involved at the time - not so much anymore
As mentioned - I take about 10 people that need to be painted, and start with a single colour - and do a different part of each with that colour, then change colours, and so on.
One change I will make - is start with flesh colour and then move to clothes...
Get your wife involved
Way back in the day I got my wife to help and she got very involved at the time - not so much anymore
As mentioned - I take about 10 people that need to be painted, and start with a single colour - and do a different part of each with that colour, then change colours, and so on.
One change I will make - is start with flesh colour and then move to clothes...

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)