13th-Mar-21, 12:30 AM
Yep, they sure are, as NF said.
I asked the NZ distributor to ask NSR for me, as our local guys have been unhappy with them, and I had used a set on a new GT3 and was struggling for usual grip levels.
NSR reply
regarding your request, I can tell you there is no substantial chemical difference.
It's just a new product ?
I wish you a nice day.
Paola De Rosa
But I suspect the words "no substantial chemical difference" equate to Bill Clinton saying " I did not have sexual relations with that woman"
Or the dentist "It won't hurt a bit" - No, it will hurt a shed-load, like having your teeth polished with a chainsaw.
If anyone here has found a different method or procedure (think dark arts treatment - someone please pass me the methyl salicylate when they've finished their shoulders) which will bring them up to the grip level of the original tyres, I would like to know. Soon !
I have a few packs of Sideways Hi-grip soft wide left, which are similar at 18 shore, but they are just one size and profile.
N22 are just a gnats whisker off the grip level, as are Hi grip medium.... and both only come in two width and diameter profiles.
And they are both deleted, so we have tyre-aggeddon approaching.
I asked the NZ distributor to ask NSR for me, as our local guys have been unhappy with them, and I had used a set on a new GT3 and was struggling for usual grip levels.
NSR reply
regarding your request, I can tell you there is no substantial chemical difference.
It's just a new product ?
I wish you a nice day.
Paola De Rosa
But I suspect the words "no substantial chemical difference" equate to Bill Clinton saying " I did not have sexual relations with that woman"
Or the dentist "It won't hurt a bit" - No, it will hurt a shed-load, like having your teeth polished with a chainsaw.
If anyone here has found a different method or procedure (think dark arts treatment - someone please pass me the methyl salicylate when they've finished their shoulders) which will bring them up to the grip level of the original tyres, I would like to know. Soon !
I have a few packs of Sideways Hi-grip soft wide left, which are similar at 18 shore, but they are just one size and profile.
N22 are just a gnats whisker off the grip level, as are Hi grip medium.... and both only come in two width and diameter profiles.
And they are both deleted, so we have tyre-aggeddon approaching.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)