14th-May-19, 05:00 PM
I use Vivaldi on MacOs 10.13.6.
This smiley problem only happened today. I did tell you about the headline pics problem but can't find the post now. It was at least a couple of weeks ago though. Strange that the other browsers still do that.
It's not the worst of problems having no smileys but including the attachments is a major problem of course although they still appear as thumbnails.
Who knows? Maybe tomorrow it will all be back to normal again. I reckon the computers are getting too complicated, maybe they are developing human like properties. Awkward, annoying, argumentative etc. etc!
This smiley problem only happened today. I did tell you about the headline pics problem but can't find the post now. It was at least a couple of weeks ago though. Strange that the other browsers still do that.
It's not the worst of problems having no smileys but including the attachments is a major problem of course although they still appear as thumbnails.
Who knows? Maybe tomorrow it will all be back to normal again. I reckon the computers are getting too complicated, maybe they are developing human like properties. Awkward, annoying, argumentative etc. etc!

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)