Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Beyond Beyond the Loft Hatch
#6

But what's underneath? 

I popped up to the loft just before bedtime the other evening because I'd been thinking about an idea for a combo of curves at the far left of the track. Before I realised, it was a couple of hours after bedtime and I had a fully formed track. Oops!

   

   

   

   

   

   

The aim is to have a hilly end with a raised loop and a bridge or small tunnel, and at the other end a more meandering curvy slow section. I'm sure there will be problems to sort once I get to have a proper play with it, but a least it's something interesting to have a play with. 
Anyway, the 'keep it small and simple' plan didn't last long!
[+] 3 members Like richardtheforth's post
Quote


Messages In This Thread
Beyond Beyond the Loft Hatch - by richardtheforth - 1st-May-19, 12:48 PM
RE: Beyond Beyond the Loft Hatch - by JasonB - 1st-May-19, 02:30 PM
RE: Beyond Beyond the Loft Hatch - by richardtheforth - 20th-Feb-21, 01:15 PM
RE: Beyond Beyond the Loft Hatch - by richardtheforth - 20th-Feb-21, 01:57 PM
RE: Beyond Beyond the Loft Hatch - by richardtheforth - 9th-Mar-21, 02:52 PM
RE: Beyond Beyond the Loft Hatch - by richardtheforth - 9th-Mar-21, 03:13 PM
RE: Beyond Beyond the Loft Hatch - by richardtheforth - 12th-Feb-23, 02:04 PM
RE: Beyond Beyond the Loft Hatch - by KensRedZed - 12th-Feb-23, 02:14 PM
RE: Beyond Beyond the Loft Hatch - by richardtheforth - 13th-Feb-23, 12:33 PM
RE: Beyond Beyond the Loft Hatch - by CMOTD - 13th-Feb-23, 03:34 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Anthony B
29th-Jul-21, 09:54 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)