14th-May-19, 01:47 PM
I'm beginning to think that there is a scheme going around to ban the use of the Apple Mac for ever. First I get random changes in the layout of the headline pics and now I can't use smileys. They have changed to having a little check box before them which goes dark when clicked on but nothing will make the smiley appear in the text! Before, they just appeared on their own and were added normally!
PS. I just changed from Slotracer 2 (as it came originally) to 'default' and it now lists them with checkboxes AND a group of them to the left of the text box.
Most strange! Haven't seen them there before but.......they still won't work!
PS. I just changed from Slotracer 2 (as it came originally) to 'default' and it now lists them with checkboxes AND a group of them to the left of the text box.
Most strange! Haven't seen them there before but.......they still won't work!

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)