4th-Mar-21, 02:13 PM
Well I was going to wait for another racing livery to make a pair, but Scalextric are a bit slow getting them out
As stock looks to be dwindling and prices are on the rise on ebay, I thought it best I secure this one now and wait the requisite time for a racing partner !
Having owned a mk1 (1600XL),2 (2.0 Ghia) and 3 (2.8 injection) Capri in my youf, nostalgia called.
I think Scalextric have really captured the look well, chunky wipers and spade hand driver aside.
As stock looks to be dwindling and prices are on the rise on ebay, I thought it best I secure this one now and wait the requisite time for a racing partner !
Having owned a mk1 (1600XL),2 (2.0 Ghia) and 3 (2.8 injection) Capri in my youf, nostalgia called.
I think Scalextric have really captured the look well, chunky wipers and spade hand driver aside.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)