Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

SRC Ballast Fitment
#1

I bought a set of ballast bars to fit in my SRC 205. You get four weights and five grub screws.

When I went to fit the long bars either side of the motor, they seem to just push fit onto the plastic pegs. 

Is that how they are fitted?

Why are there grub screws in the pack of parts?

I love puttering with gears
Quote


Messages In This Thread
SRC Ballast Fitment - by BAracer - 2nd-Mar-21, 08:10 AM
RE: SRC Ballast Fitment - by BAracer - 8th-Mar-21, 07:58 AM
RE: SRC Ballast Fitment - by rallyhub - 8th-Mar-21, 08:57 AM
RE: SRC Ballast Fitment - by BAracer - 21st-Apr-21, 01:24 PM
RE: SRC Ballast Fitment - by rallyhub - 21st-Apr-21, 01:38 PM
RE: SRC Ballast Fitment - by BAracer - 21st-Apr-21, 02:06 PM
Brumos RSR - by Brumos RSR - 1st-Feb-22, 06:43 AM
RE: SRC Ballast Fitment - by BAracer - 1st-Feb-22, 07:45 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)