Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Hello from Germany
#5

Thanks! Nice to be here, any other Klingons in this forum?

(2nd-Mar-21, 05:10 AM)KensRedZed Wrote:   Sure. What's on your mind for track design? What are your goals?  Rally

That’s gonna be quite a challenge: I want to build  a 4-Lane Raceway with one bridge on a platform 3m x 1m. OK, that’s pretty common, but here it comes: it should be foldable like a Murphy bed with the longer side facing the wall. 

Main reason: the only available space is in our recreation room/ home cinema behind the screen and my wife doesn’t want “such a large monster standing around unused half of the year”.  Tappingfoot

First I was like Cussing! But the more my mind started making construction plans I had to say: I like the idea (and the challenge in building it of course)  Cool  So I started with a few track designs. It should be mainly for -G-Plus, 440x2 and MTs. (But you never know...) I also thought about customizing some curves to 22,5 degrees or even less to make it a little more interesting, but don’t know how to display that in a track editor. 

What do you think?


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
       
[+] 2 members Like Bon_Slott's post
Quote


Messages In This Thread
Hello from Germany - by Bon_Slott - 2nd-Mar-21, 01:53 AM
RE: Hello from Germany - by steveaca - 2nd-Mar-21, 05:09 AM
RE: Hello from Germany - by KensRedZed - 2nd-Mar-21, 05:10 AM
RE: Hello from Germany - by Bon_Slott - 2nd-Mar-21, 07:48 AM
RE: Hello from Germany - by Savage GT - 2nd-Mar-21, 07:37 AM
RE: Hello from Germany - by dvd3500 - 2nd-Mar-21, 09:07 AM
RE: Hello from Germany - by JasonB - 2nd-Mar-21, 09:31 AM
RE: Hello from Germany - by Top Down - 2nd-Mar-21, 10:20 AM
RE: Hello from Germany - by Leon551 - 2nd-Mar-21, 12:40 PM
RE: Hello from Germany - by KensRedZed - 2nd-Mar-21, 02:42 PM
RE: Hello from Germany - by Bon_Slott - 2nd-Mar-21, 10:36 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by wudda
6th-May-23, 08:15 PM
Last Post by dvd3500
4th-Jan-22, 04:31 PM
Last Post by DPJ
1st-Aug-20, 11:26 PM
Last Post by Scuderia_Turini
2nd-May-19, 03:02 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)