13th-May-19, 02:41 PM
If everything goes to plan with the printers, I'll be taking a large number of Slot Racer Online business cards (the design Jason posted earlier) at the UK Slot Car Festival this weekend.
I'll aim to get some round the Festival tracks and stands before doors open on Saturday morning and again on Sunday. If anyone can help with that, do let me know. Or if you'd like more than a few to dish out at the festival yourselves, PM me in advance. I'll hang on to the rest on the Slot Car Magazine stand if people want to take home a handful (or more) for their clubs, slot car businesses etc - do come and find me.
It's definitely a great opportunity to raise the profile of the new forum.
I'll aim to get some round the Festival tracks and stands before doors open on Saturday morning and again on Sunday. If anyone can help with that, do let me know. Or if you'd like more than a few to dish out at the festival yourselves, PM me in advance. I'll hang on to the rest on the Slot Car Magazine stand if people want to take home a handful (or more) for their clubs, slot car businesses etc - do come and find me.
It's definitely a great opportunity to raise the profile of the new forum.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)