12th-May-19, 03:58 PM
Probably boring to get into the Facebook thing but after trying hard to enjoy the Old School group over there, I just found it hard to get fully involved with. Nothing but quick posts with a lot of liking going on but no real depth or reference.
A shame, as the people over there are great and many of them I know or have raced against plus the basic subject matter was interesting of course. The final killer was the constant ads and non related rubbish that started popping up everywhere.
This is the second time I have 'resigned'. I hoped that there would be enough reason to stay this time but alas...no.
A shame, as the people over there are great and many of them I know or have raced against plus the basic subject matter was interesting of course. The final killer was the constant ads and non related rubbish that started popping up everywhere.
This is the second time I have 'resigned'. I hoped that there would be enough reason to stay this time but alas...no.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)