26th-Feb-21, 10:38 AM
I have always liked the look of the Scalextric Honda Civic R, and having already got a well prepared (by another) BTCC car ready for when the club championship restarts, I looked around to see if there were any other race series available that I could enter one in, and there was...
http://www.auslot.com/forums/index.php?/...car-proxy/
In the world of Proxy, it's not about the location! And there is lots of advice and knowledge share on their forum.
Headlines are: -
Wood/Scalextric Sport tracks
Standard body
23k cap on motor speed
Chassis is free
So have spent the last couple of evening putting a possible entry together, initially to see if all the bits fit together.
Not there yet...it's quite a narrow car. Have found a couple of issues, but nothing that cant be sorted with a bit of cutting and grinding.
Will add updates as I progress the build.
http://www.auslot.com/forums/index.php?/...car-proxy/
In the world of Proxy, it's not about the location! And there is lots of advice and knowledge share on their forum.
Headlines are: -
Wood/Scalextric Sport tracks
Standard body
23k cap on motor speed
Chassis is free
So have spent the last couple of evening putting a possible entry together, initially to see if all the bits fit together.
Not there yet...it's quite a narrow car. Have found a couple of issues, but nothing that cant be sorted with a bit of cutting and grinding.
Will add updates as I progress the build.
I love puttering with gears

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)