12th-May-19, 09:28 AM
Although I like the initiative to „spread the word around“ I must also emphasize on the fact that a good forum needs some time to grow, Rome wasn‘t build in a day either.
What did some people expect, that everybody from SFI would come to this forum and never look back? Most of the people don‘t even know what the reasons was to open this forum in the first place. At least I don‘t know. Just read some comment on Chappy‘s post on SFI that it had to do with an „unhappy“ feeling some mods had concerning the company that runs SFI now.
I don‘t need to know, for me it is all dust in the wind. But the times for bulletin board and fora are almost gone, few people still post and discuss. It‘s the Ohs and AHs they want without comment so the social Media like Facebook is where new potential members can be found.
And if I‘m correct that‘s where this forum started in the first place?
What did some people expect, that everybody from SFI would come to this forum and never look back? Most of the people don‘t even know what the reasons was to open this forum in the first place. At least I don‘t know. Just read some comment on Chappy‘s post on SFI that it had to do with an „unhappy“ feeling some mods had concerning the company that runs SFI now.
I don‘t need to know, for me it is all dust in the wind. But the times for bulletin board and fora are almost gone, few people still post and discuss. It‘s the Ohs and AHs they want without comment so the social Media like Facebook is where new potential members can be found.
And if I‘m correct that‘s where this forum started in the first place?

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)