Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

UKSCF - Who's going?
#14

Thanks to a corresponding conference the week after and the generous offer to add my not inconsiderable weight to a motor vehicle I should be there ...! I hope to take part in the competition (if there is one) and since it is technically a business trip I will have a larger suitcase and therefore more space for "stuff". :-)

Does George Turner usually have a stand?
I am assuming so based on the way he posted on his site.
I wrote a mail asking if I could purchase a TR7 and pick it up at the event but no response yet ... (to be fair I wrote late Friday)...
Quote


Messages In This Thread
UKSCF - Who's going? - by Stevef1964 - 24th-Apr-19, 10:58 AM
RE: UKSCF - Who's going? - by CMOTD - 24th-Apr-19, 11:37 AM
RE: UKSCF - Who's going? - by Top Down - 24th-Apr-19, 11:41 AM
RE: UKSCF - Who's going? - by CMOTD - 24th-Apr-19, 12:57 PM
RE: UKSCF - Who's going? - by Top Down - 24th-Apr-19, 04:35 PM
RE: UKSCF - Who's going? - by woodcote - 24th-Apr-19, 01:12 PM
RE: UKSCF - Who's going? - by Mr Modifier - 24th-Apr-19, 01:34 PM
RE: UKSCF - Who's going? - by stoooo - 27th-Apr-19, 04:19 PM
RE: UKSCF - Who's going? - by rallyhub - 27th-Apr-19, 04:53 PM
RE: UKSCF - Who's going? - by GT Sprite - 29th-Apr-19, 04:53 PM
RE: UKSCF - Who's going? - by GregK - 30th-Apr-19, 08:11 AM
RE: UKSCF - Who's going? - by woodcote - 10th-May-19, 08:21 AM
RE: UKSCF - Who's going? - by Philo - 11th-May-19, 05:10 PM
RE: UKSCF - Who's going? - by dvd3500 - 12th-May-19, 07:28 AM
RE: UKSCF - Who's going? - by Mr Modifier - 12th-May-19, 11:13 AM
RE: UKSCF - Who's going? - by Anthony B - 12th-May-19, 10:53 AM
RE: UKSCF - Who's going? - by richardtheforth - 14th-May-19, 11:35 PM
RE: UKSCF - Who's going? - by steveaca - 15th-May-19, 06:02 AM
RE: UKSCF - Who's going? - by Philo - 15th-May-19, 07:42 AM
RE: UKSCF - Who's going? - by woodcote - 15th-May-19, 11:31 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)