Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Braking question
#7

Yep and you can use it to your advantage going into a curve depending on how it behaves..
I had a go kart that had a very pronounce tendency to pull to the left. It was so bad people following me thought I would spin if I hit the brakes hard and early so they backed off.
[+] 2 members Like dvd3500's post
Quote


Messages In This Thread
Braking question - by CMOTD - 19th-Feb-21, 04:25 PM
RE: Braking question - by KensRedZed - 19th-Feb-21, 04:42 PM
RE: Braking question - by Nonfractal - 19th-Feb-21, 05:07 PM
RE: Braking question - by Scuderia_Turini - 19th-Feb-21, 10:33 PM
RE: Braking question - by rallyhub - 20th-Feb-21, 12:15 PM
RE: Braking question - by autoavia - 21st-Feb-21, 11:25 AM
RE: Braking question - by dvd3500 - 21st-Feb-21, 11:42 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Nonfractal
16th-Sep-22, 09:40 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)