Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Beyond Beyond the Loft Hatch
#4

I had a fiddle with one end of the track but didn’t do much else in 2020. I just couldn't get it to run well and I couldn't be bothered to take it all apart and fiddle with the connectors. So more Warzone!

   

   

   

----

Fast forward to Christmas 2020 and my son and I decided to make up a Christmas track so we could have some fun over the hols, in the absence of family coming to stay for Christmas.

We pulled up that previous track, wiped over every single track piece, fiddled with the connectors, and started again. He planned and built the left end and I did the right end and we met in the middle with the straights. I have to say it’s a fun track and it got well used over the hols.

   

   

   
[+] 6 members Like richardtheforth's post
Quote


Messages In This Thread
Beyond Beyond the Loft Hatch - by richardtheforth - 1st-May-19, 12:48 PM
RE: Beyond Beyond the Loft Hatch - by JasonB - 1st-May-19, 02:30 PM
RE: Beyond Beyond the Loft Hatch - by richardtheforth - 20th-Feb-21, 01:15 PM
RE: Beyond Beyond the Loft Hatch - by richardtheforth - 20th-Feb-21, 01:57 PM
RE: Beyond Beyond the Loft Hatch - by richardtheforth - 9th-Mar-21, 02:52 PM
RE: Beyond Beyond the Loft Hatch - by richardtheforth - 9th-Mar-21, 03:13 PM
RE: Beyond Beyond the Loft Hatch - by richardtheforth - 12th-Feb-23, 02:04 PM
RE: Beyond Beyond the Loft Hatch - by KensRedZed - 12th-Feb-23, 02:14 PM
RE: Beyond Beyond the Loft Hatch - by richardtheforth - 13th-Feb-23, 12:33 PM
RE: Beyond Beyond the Loft Hatch - by CMOTD - 13th-Feb-23, 03:34 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Anthony B
29th-Jul-21, 09:54 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)