Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Howmet TX
#1

I have had a Howmet TX body From the Extaz range for about 15 years waiting to be built. I have been working on it for last week. Spent a lot of time cutting screens as they fit top down as opposed to vacuum formed that fit inside up. As well as that I have had to create my own interior, with my very limited skills in casting this took quite a bit of time. 


What do I find when checking decal placement,  ............

   
   


It is left hand drive  Tappingfoot Tappingfoot Tappingfoot 

Back to drawing board. ??
[+] 2 members Like Anthony B's post
Quote


Messages In This Thread
Howmet TX - by Anthony B - 18th-Feb-21, 09:26 AM
RE: Howmet TX - by Savage GT - 18th-Feb-21, 01:15 PM
RE: Howmet TX - by KensRedZed - 18th-Feb-21, 01:23 PM
RE: Howmet TX - by BAracer - 18th-Feb-21, 01:54 PM
RE: Howmet TX - by Scuderia_Turini - 18th-Feb-21, 07:02 PM
RE: Howmet TX - by JasonB - 18th-Feb-21, 08:54 PM
RE: Howmet TX - by KensRedZed - 19th-Feb-21, 03:31 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)