Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

email notifications....turn off how?
#1

I would like to change receiving notifications via email to a thread which I started or commented on when there is another post made by another member.....I have looked a couple of times but still cannot find an appropriate button to click on or off.

Can anyone help me with this please?
Quote


Messages In This Thread
email notifications....turn off how? - by munter - 11th-May-19, 12:12 AM
RE: email notifications....turn off how? - by JasonB - 11th-May-19, 07:55 AM
RE: email notifications....turn off how? - by Mr Modifier - 11th-May-19, 01:53 PM
RE: email notifications....turn off how? - by JasonB - 11th-May-19, 02:03 PM
RE: email notifications....turn off how? - by munter - 11th-May-19, 07:26 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Anthony B
25th-Jan-21, 10:21 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)