10th-May-19, 04:12 PM
Perhaps the front tyres are too large?
I am away from home for the weekend now so can't measure one of my standard cars
The lower body section just pulls off - best to lever it gently with a thin blade.
Yes the steering unit just pops out, again, lever it gently.
Now you have the C82, you will want a C81, so have sent 4 ferrules. I started with the C81 and then another and then a C82, and then ... ... well , they are nice.
Leo
I am away from home for the weekend now so can't measure one of my standard cars
The lower body section just pulls off - best to lever it gently with a thin blade.
Yes the steering unit just pops out, again, lever it gently.
Now you have the C82, you will want a C81, so have sent 4 ferrules. I started with the C81 and then another and then a C82, and then ... ... well , they are nice.
Leo
Forum Precepts: Don't hijack or divert topics - create a new one. Don't feed the Troll. http://www.scuderiaturini.com

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)