10th-May-19, 12:07 PM
Can I see some “homies” lurking at the front of your stand? The long moustaches are usually a dead giveaway!
Serious question: the Chinese repro’s seem to be resin. Do you prep and prime them before applying the acrylic paint? If so; how and what with? And will el cheapo acrylic in little tubes bought in discount stores be good enough? I think we have loads of those as the kids never did get round to painting with them.
Serious question: the Chinese repro’s seem to be resin. Do you prep and prime them before applying the acrylic paint? If so; how and what with? And will el cheapo acrylic in little tubes bought in discount stores be good enough? I think we have loads of those as the kids never did get round to painting with them.
[i]Slot cars are not life and death. They are so much more than that[/i]

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)