Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Question C82 Lotus guide flag
#7

'Mine' has a very short 'keel' between the braids, about 1/4" long and maybe 3/16ths deep, at the front of which appears to be the stub of that pin you're talking about. It's so short that on a flat surface all four wheels touch the ground and rotate if it's pushed along. 

Sounds like I need a steady hand to drill down that stub - no, on second thoughts I might shorten the keel from the front by the dia. of that stub then drill and insert a plastic coated metal rod I have which, if I can find it, should be just about the perfect size  Thumbup

Since this was left on my doorstep 'gratis' in a boxful of old Scalextric track it owes me nothing - but I feel I owe IT a chance to run under its own power again  Ambulance

I can see how the rear end of the body separates but how does the front of the undertray unclip so I can fix the steering please, or should I just pop the steering out? I don't want to force anything and break it.

As for the motor magnet, I might try reviving it by attaching a neodyium dot to it, somewhere it can't be seen  Bigsmile
Quote


Messages In This Thread
C82 Lotus guide flag - by Top Down - 9th-May-19, 09:04 PM
RE: C82 Lotus guide flag - by Scuderia_Turini - 9th-May-19, 10:39 PM
RE: C82 Lotus guide flag - by Top Down - 9th-May-19, 10:55 PM
RE: C82 Lotus guide flag - by Scuderia_Turini - 10th-May-19, 12:29 AM
RE: C82 Lotus guide flag - by Top Down - 10th-May-19, 06:06 AM
RE: C82 Lotus guide flag - by Scuderia_Turini - 10th-May-19, 10:46 AM
RE: C82 Lotus guide flag - by Top Down - 10th-May-19, 11:24 AM
RE: C82 Lotus guide flag - by Scuderia_Turini - 10th-May-19, 04:12 PM
RE: C82 Lotus guide flag - by Top Down - 10th-May-19, 04:21 PM
RE: C82 Lotus guide flag - by Top Down - 20th-May-19, 01:24 PM
RE: C82 Lotus guide flag - by CMOTD - 20th-May-19, 01:38 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)