12th-Feb-21, 08:06 AM
Both ARRIVED!
Delighted.
Both look great.
From the photos I preferred the Mitsubishi but actually the Focus has the nicer bodywork as it appears to be all paint, whereas the Mitsubishi uses the moulded plastic as the base colour. I will double check that this morning though, just to be sure.
All I've had to do is remove the magnets and reset one rear tyre on its rim.
Can't wait to give them a try.
Thank you both.
Delighted.
Both look great.
From the photos I preferred the Mitsubishi but actually the Focus has the nicer bodywork as it appears to be all paint, whereas the Mitsubishi uses the moulded plastic as the base colour. I will double check that this morning though, just to be sure.
All I've had to do is remove the magnets and reset one rear tyre on its rim.
Can't wait to give them a try.
Thank you both.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)