11th-Feb-21, 03:48 PM
Up to 2017 and I'm maybe at risk now of repeating one or two of the cars posted at the start of this thread but I'll carry on just for completeness.
This Audi R8 (yawn, yet another one made into an emergency vehicle!) was a set only release, but I managed to find one on eBay for less than £25 and won it.
Carrera released this Camaro Sheriffs car
After years of looking I finally managed to bag a boxed and unused Autoart Gallardo for about £25 when they usually went for plenty more than that. Unlike the Scalextric version this one is 4wd.
I picked up a discounted Quickbuild lego compatible set for my son for Christmas, and got one for me too. This is his one, mine is still in bits sealed in its bag.
Another van, this time a BumSlot Renault Trafic in Repsol colours with opening rear doors.
This Audi R8 (yawn, yet another one made into an emergency vehicle!) was a set only release, but I managed to find one on eBay for less than £25 and won it.
Carrera released this Camaro Sheriffs car
After years of looking I finally managed to bag a boxed and unused Autoart Gallardo for about £25 when they usually went for plenty more than that. Unlike the Scalextric version this one is 4wd.
I picked up a discounted Quickbuild lego compatible set for my son for Christmas, and got one for me too. This is his one, mine is still in bits sealed in its bag.
Another van, this time a BumSlot Renault Trafic in Repsol colours with opening rear doors.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)